Restaurant Cleaning Services
Our Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or We Return for Free!
Are you a restaurant owner in Melbourne looking for the perfect professional cleaning service to keep your dining and food preparation areas spotless?
Look no further than Supa’s professional and reliable restaurant cleaning services!
We understand the struggle of trying to keep a restaurant clean. That’s why we offer the best restaurant cleaning services in Melbourne, providing our clients unparalleled attention to detail and a deep clean that leaves restaurants sparkling.
Tailored Restaurant Cleaning Services
We customise our regular cleaning service to the specific cleaning requirements of your restaurant or commercial space.
Our Restaurant cleaning services include:
- Dining area cleaning: We use the latest technology and techniques in the restaurant industry to ensure your dining area is always impeccably clean.
- Kitchen and pantry: Our specialised commercial/industrial cleaning services help keep your kitchen and pantry spotless, reducing any risk of food poisoning.
- Till and counter disinfection: We use the latest sanitising techniques to ensure your till and counters are always professionally cleaned, leaving a safe environment for workers and customers.
- Carpet care: Our experienced cleaning experts will help you maintain a clean and hygienic restaurant environment by regularly deep cleaning carpeting.
- Floor scrubbing: We ensure tiled flooring looks its best at all times and remove any dirt and grime that may have built up.
- High-level cleaning: No matter how high the ceiling is, we have the right tools and equipment to clean even the most hard-to-reach spaces.
- Window cleaning: Clean windows are essential for a restaurant. Our experienced window cleaners will ensure your customers can enjoy the view.
- Toilet/restrooms: From scrubbing toilets and sinks to wiping down surfaces and mirrors – we’ve got you covered! Our specially designed cleaning solutions will also help eliminate any odours.
- Waste disposal: We understand the importance of proper waste disposal for health safety standards. Our team will ensure all kitchen and restroom waste is disposed of safely and efficiently.
Our Customers Say
The simple answer is that restaurant kitchens should be cleaned every day – and cleaned during food service. Utensils and other items must always be washed after use to avoid cross-contamination and keep counters spotless for further food preparation. Also, dishes need to be scrubbed at the end of each shift. Cleanliness must remain a top priority in any food establishment.
Sanitisation should be paramount for all restaurants. If your establishment is not clean, you could easily face hefty fines and even closure during the next health inspection. Furthermore, an unclean restaurant is more likely to cause food-borne illnesses, which can result in irreparable damage to both profits and reputation. In short, a dirty restaurant will inevitably hurt your bottom line!
As a restaurant owner, you must prioritise cleanliness. Thankfully, this doesn’t have to be an arduous task – you merely require organisation, routine maintenance and some effort! With this helpful checklist as your guide, you can ensure that every aspect of your restaurant shines from front-of-house back into the kitchen.
Ensuring a Clean Front of House Daily Sanitation Protocol
- Using newly sanitised cloths, wash all surfaces (bars, tabletops, chairs and booths).
- Scrub lavatories multiple times a shift, if needed, and ensure they are thoroughly disinfected.
- Sweep up dust particles, then mop floors.
- Polish off condiment dispensers with fresh wet wipes to keep them hygienic between refills.
- Finally, inspect menus for dirt or spills – replace any that appear damaged or aged!
Every week, you should also:
- Dust off blinds and ceiling fans
- Wipe down table legs and chairs
- Mop the baseboards
It’s as easy as that to take responsibility for keeping your dining establishment clean!
Commercial kitchen cleaning can be divided into daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks. Ensure your kitchen stays clean and safe with this cleaning checklist!
Daily Cleaning tasks
- Scrub fryers
- Sanitise all surfaces
- Brush and scour grills
- Empty and sanitise bins
- Sanitise food prep equipment (meat/cheese slicers, etc.)
- Sweep and mop all floors
- Secure and label all foods before storing them
- Clean grease traps as well as hood filters on dishwashers
- Empty trash bins and wash any floor mats
- Sanitise taps and soda guns
Weekly Cleaning Tasks
- Clean oven
- Sanitise reach-in coolers and refrigerators inside out
- Clean and sanitise coffee machines
- Flush floor drains with drain cleaner
- Wipe down walls
Monthly Cleaning Tasks
- Wipe down behind fryers, flat tops, stovetops and ovens to eliminate grease buildup that could create a fire hazard
- Dump out the freezers and ice bins – don’t forget to sanitise them afterwards
- Wash ceilings
- Once every nook and cranny is addressed inspect all appliances for accuracy such as calibrating thermometers or sharpening knives
Check carefully for signs of pest infestation like droppings; if you spot anything suspicious take action right away by calling in professional help
A restaurant cleaner is responsible for a variety of duties, all with one common goal: maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene at each location.
From deep cleaning and sanitation to regular maintenance of floors, walls, appliances, restrooms and more, restaurant cleaners play an essential role in keeping the dining experience safe and pleasant for customers.
Our restaurant cleaning services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client. We use a combination of traditional and innovative methods to clean, sanitise and maintain all kitchen surfaces, utensils, floors, and walls.
Our team of experienced professionals will make sure that all areas are clean and hygienic, so you can focus on the food you serve.
We provide the best commercial kitchen cleaning services in Melbourne. Other reasons clients keep hiring us:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We have an uncompromising commitment to quality service. That is why we guarantee complete satisfaction with all the work that we do and rely heavily on word of mouth for marketing purposes. We always make sure to provide a brilliant experience every time our customers come in contact with us!
- Experience: Our professional cleaners have years of industry experience and guarantee a quality cleaning service for your Melbourne restaurant. With our expertise, we are sure to make your restaurant or eatery shine! We use efficient and rapid methods so you can be confident that all areas will receive the utmost attention with exceptional results.
- Professional Service: We take great pride in the work that we do and consistently provide our clients with high-quality, professional services. Our commitment to excellence is a big reason why many of our customers are long-term partners and come to us through referrals.
- Cleaning Products: To ensure an impeccable clean for your commercial kitchen or restaurant and contribute to the environment, we utilize only the finest cleaning products available.
- No hidden Costs: What we quote is what you pay!